Monday, November 30, 2009

AN OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT OBAMA ON AFGANISTAN POLICY

Dear Mr. President;

I wait eagerly for your announcement on your Afghanistan strategy but I cannot ease the anxiety that comes along with it. If you ask me, I’m not strictly a pro or a con because I am not privy to the details and secrets of world affairs. However, I stand up and speak up on behalf of billions of common man who are affected with your decision. It is a fact that the decisions of 2 previous presidents bush to escalate war in the middle east has caused irreparable damage not only on American people but to all people around the world specially the ordinary and poor people who are unable to absorb the consequences of this war. Price of petroleum increased tremendously during the bushes administration and with it the price of all food items and many essential commodities.
I am hoping that you did not listen to advisers, mainly remnants of President George Bush strategists and a few newly installed advisers recommended by campaign contributors.
The world can no longer absorb more shocks from a new escalation in war and plead your wise judgment so help you God we pray in Jesus name. Amen.

Ben, the infinitesimal man

No comments:

Post a Comment